It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
During our LIVE session on Friday, @SarahCiston brought up the question of what a Critical Code Studies syllabus would look like. This year we are featuring several threads for books that would fit perfectly in such a course. What are books and assignments or even a structure for such a course given student cohorts of different makeups (majors, level of education, experience with programming). Also, if you've taught such a course, please, share anything you'd like here. We can also move resources from this list onto a page at criticalcodestudies.com or haccslab.com.
* Critical Code Studies, Marino
* Aesthetic Programming, Soon and Cox
* Exploratory Programming, Montfort
* Poetic Operations, cárdenas
* 10 PRINT CHR$(205.5+RND(1)); : GOTO 10, Montfort et al.
* Book recommendations
* Course outlines
* Any other materials that might prove useful